Monday, January 8, 2018

Yay!! A New Release from Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi friends,

I would like to invite you to take a look at what's new at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The design team is showing new dies from ModaScrap just released TODAY!

I made a cute tag for my Valentine's Day gift for Mac.  I used the Love, Life Tag #1500.

 

This tag is lots of fun because you can make a spot for a hidden message. 

 I cut two of the longer tag and layered them but that is your choice.  I cut the shorter one from White Soft Finish Cardstock and them cut the design in it with the included die from the set.  I set the hearts aside to use later. I then cut one white circle and one red circle also included in the set.

Next I cut the Tree & Hearts out again using red so I would have hearts in both colors. 

The white circle was added to the larger red tag and some hearts were added.  This is a great place to write your special message.  The red circle was added to the back of the smaller tag. 

I added the words Hello & Love using the Sentiments 2, Just Because - Stamp and Die Sets.
A twine bow was the final step.

My Valentine doesn't eat many sweets so I decided to write my message in the tag and add it to a nice bottle of red wine.
For the last step I took two of the strings from the twine bow and tied them around the bottle. 

Have a crafty week,
S@ndy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.