Thursday, August 24, 2017

Boo!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure by now you've heard about the great new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The Halloween Collection is one of my favorites and I have a card to share with you today that features some of the fun dies from Joset Designs.


I began by cutting a standard size card (4.25" X 5.5") from black cardstock with a side fold.  After rounding the top portion I applied some Antique Linen Distress Oxide.   The ink on the black cardstock makes it appear to have clouds, just perfect for this card. Using the Stitched Circles I cut the moon and applied Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink leaving a lighter spot for the Witch.  I attached the Witch and moon to the card. 

I cut out the Iron Fence and then placed it on the card.  I trimmed the fence off on the bottom only using the top portion.  After placing some yellow paper to the back of the windows on the Haunted House I applied it to the card using double sided foam tape.

This card was finished off with the "BOO" and some eyes.

If you would like to shop for any items used on this card, simply click on the link below.

Hope you have enjoyed,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.