Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hugs

A quick pop in today to share a card I made for my friend's birthday. 


 This one came together so quickly thanks to a great stamp and die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I used Flower Power Clear Stamps and Flower Power Die set along with the
Leafy Branch 4Hugs is from the Love Sentiments.
 
After creating my background with the new Oxide Inks from Ranger, I added it to a white panel and embossed both using the ECD Swirly Curves Embossing Folder.  I liked the way it looked so it was a keeper.
 
I stamped and colored 2 flowers using Copic Markers.  I cut one flower using the die and the other flower was fussy cut and then the peddles were separated and glued on individually. A brad was placed in the center and then covered with small yellow beads.
 
Hope you are having a great week,
 
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.