Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Paper Pros Challenge

It's time once again for the Paper Pros monthly challenge and the thing I love about this is that there are no rules, no theme and no pressure.  Today I made a card using some Karen Burninston Pop it Ups dies a tag topper from Elizabeth Craft Designs and lots of Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs along with the Oxide Inks that everyone is so in love with.
 
 
I had some fun while making this card because I was never sure where it was going to end up but I like the results.
 

Starting with a folded standard card 4.25" x  5.5".


Next came the fun of using the new Ranger Oxide Distress Inks.  I put a few colors on a non stick craft mat, spritzed with water and then dragged the card through it. 
 
When I was happy with my color, I placed the Tag Pivot die on the center aligning the nibs of the die with the center fold.  After running it through my die cutting machine I folded the pivot toward the center of the card.
 
 
I used parts and pieces of several Remnant Rubs as desired.  The hot air balloon is one of Karen Burniston's - Hot Air Balloon Pop Up Card.
 
Have a great week,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.