Monday, October 24, 2016

Boy Oh Boy -

Hi and welcome back to the second Designer Challenge Week for the month of October.  This time around the challenge was set by one of my team mates, Summer Hills - Painter.  Here is what she asked  us to do, think rough and tumble, boys will be boys, masculine or manly - no girls allowed!
 
I had fun with this one because I had a chance to use the great Sports Charms from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I didn't use them as charms but, instead, placed some of them in the Barrel Basket.  A perfect fit.



For the front on my card I found some free clipart of a baseball online and sized it to fit the circle on the Twist Circle Pop Up Card.  I added the "It's Your" using my e cutter and then finished it off with the word "Birthday" from the Happy Birthday Pop Up.


Nothing says "boy" more than baseball and this one appears to be coming right at you thanks to the fun twist of this card.  Using the same clipart, I printed "Have a Ball!" and then cut it with the circle from the Twist Circle Pop Up.  I used the Outdoor Edges to cut some hills and grass, added a tree and some clouds from the All Season's Tree.  The finishing touch for the inside were some more clouds from the Hot Air Balloon Pop Up. 
 
Don't forget to tune in here tomorrow for a new video and technique from Karen.  If  you would like to see what the rest of the team members made check out Karen's Facebook page here.  See you on Wednesday for Pop it Ups Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.
 
Have a happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.