Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2016 Spring Release @ Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi and welcome, today is the announcement of the new Spring Release at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I have a fun project to share with you.  We are taking a little trip to the sea where I am featuring some of the great new dies from Joset Designs. 
 
I started out using a wooden box that I got at Hobby Lobby, it has a turntable on the bottom so it turns with a simple touch.  On the inside I added 3 battery operated tea lights so it can be used as a night light.  When tea lights are on it give a warm glow and highlights the lovely sea creatures.






I hope you will check out this part of the release by clicking on the links below.  You will find lots more in the COMING SOON section at Elizabeth Craft Designs
 
See you tomorrow for another reveal from Karen Burniston's new collection.
 
Have a crafty day,
 
 

Boat
Dolphin
Seahorse
Turtle
Seaweed
Shells, Large
Shells, Small
Lighthouse (anchor)


3 comments:

  1. Love this decorated box Sandy. Just stunning and I love how you used all the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S@ndy this is absolutely adorable! I am totally in love with all of those sea creatures and they look wonderful on your night light... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very creative use of the new dies-lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.