Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Designer Challenge Week - Day 2

Hi everyone and welcome back for day 2 of  Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge Week where we are sharing Pull Cards.  Her Challenge to us was Pull It!  Yesterday I shared a horizontal pull card feathering Lucky.  Today I've decided to go vertical with the Oval Pull Card and use Karen's beautiful Hot Air Balloons.
 
 
I cut the card as usual placing the alignment nubs on the fold of the card.  Then just give it a quarter turn to pull up instead of out.  I turned to my e-cutter for the big cloud and sized it to fit the oval.  Like yesterday - I wanted to hide a secret message inside.
 
 
As the card is pulled upward - the balloons float to the top revealing the message.
 
Don't forget to stop Karen's blog here tomorrow to see what the entire team made.  Karen will be showing all the Pull It designs as well as a brand new video.  Her videos always feature a new technique using her dies - another great way to get the most from your collection.
 
Have a great week,
 
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.