Sunday, January 31, 2016

Make a Wish --

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by.  I want to share a cute little birthday card featuring Joset Designs along with some wonderful dies from the Els van de Burgt Studio, all from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This little cupcake just couldn't be any cuter and a great way to send a sweet birthday greeting. From the glittery frosting to the festive bow - who wouldn't want to make a wish? The finished card is 5.5" square on a base of 100lb. Soft Finish Cardstock.  I will be making a few more of these for the birthdays in our family coming in February.


I hope you have enjoyed - I have linked all products used below.  Just click on the link to shop.

Have creative week,
S@ndy

 

2 comments:

  1. This really is a beautiful card S@nday, anyone would be delighted to receive it! I love the beautiful cupcake and also the candle 'i'. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.