Thursday, December 10, 2015

So Happy!

Hi all and welcome -
 
 Today I have some wonderful news to share with you.  I am so excited to let you know that I have been chosen to join the Design Team at Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD).  I couldn't be more happy or proud.  My official duties start January 2016 and I am ready to go!  You will be seeing my projects using Els van de Burgt Studio and Joset Designs here as well as on the ECD blog.
 
Pop It Ups found here
 
Speaking of the ECD blog, today is the beginning of the CHA Sneak Peeks.  Hop on over to see what's new by clicking here.  The designers have outdone themselves with fabulous new designs that I know will be on your wish list.
 
Have a wonderful day,

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations S@ndy, thrilled for you!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sandy! You are so talented and are going to ROCK those lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats..they made a good choice. Looking forward to all your new projects.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.