Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Class Card

Hi everyone and welcome - Today I'm making a quick stop to show one of the cards I made for a class that is scheduled for November 17 at The Paper Collage.  So hard to think about Christmas when we haven't even celebrated Halloween yet but it's a good time to get a head start, especially if you have gift cards to give.
 
Looks like Rudy is ready to party with the lights on his antlers and his nose lit up.  I used the Sleigh Gift Card holder and the Merry & Bright Stamp Set, all designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, to let you know that Santa Says "Shop". 
I have provided a link to each product below.


Card Front

I used the Quietfire words and the Bunches of Flowers 3 - all set on top of the Lots of Dots.
All from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 
 
I will be back tomorrow with the second card for this class. 
Please contact the store for more details by clicking here.
 
Have a crafty week,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.