Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 2015 Tim Tag

Hi my blogger friends,

Today I decided to practice my watercolor techniques.  I think that watercolor is the perfect definition of imperfection - it is lovely but a bit uncontrollable.  Since Tim invited us to use watercolor on our tags this month I though I'd just go ahead and "embrace imperfection".  I must say I'm pretty happy with the way it came out and hope you like it too.


I didn't have the word dies that Tim used but when I was looking through my dies I came upon this one.  Nobody says Joy can only be at Christmas time and nothing brings more joy to the world than flowers.  I used Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass Distress Markers and a water brush for the flowers and background.
 
Have a great week and stay crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.