Friday, February 21, 2014

Love is Deep

Hi my blogger fiends,
 
I wasn't planning a post for today but since I've been working on some cards I thought I would share them with you quickly before I run to the post office with them.  My friend, Maria, over at 
"It's Cheaper Than Therapy" asked me to make some samples for her using some of  the newer dies.  I was thrilled to see that she now carries Karen Burniston's new line of Pop It Ups from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I'm really glad she asked because it made me get busy and here are a few that I came up with. 
 

LOVE IS DEEP
I hate fussy cutting but I did it for the gold fish on this one.  I used the Accordion Circle Card Die here.  Paper is Stampin Up - Maria Mist, Bashful  Blue and Cajan Craze.  The fishy stamp set is from "Close To My Heart".


FOUR SEASONS
I used the Accordion Oval Card Die for this one along with the All Season Tree Die.  I'm very happy with the results.  All paper is from Stampin Up

 
 
HEART PIVOT 
This is such a fast and simple card to make.  I used the traditional Valentine colors here with the Heart Pivot Card Die.  All Stampin Up colors.   I used the Agatha Edge Die on the front and for the trim piece I cut the edge twice about 3/8" apart.
 
Have a great day & make a card!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. They are all AMAZING! I love how you layered those Agatha edges on the Heart Card, the clever sentiment on the Fish album and WOWZA to that all seasons Oval Accordion. Maria is going to love having this samples on display. Thanks, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Your cards are absolutely darling. I love them all. I love that they are so interactive. That first card with the fish is so cute. I really love the four seasons card...very cool design and idea. And the Valentine card is also very very sweet. I wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog! I hope you will take have the time to pop on over to A Vintage Journey and check out all of the projects that will be displayed and have some fun with the challenges. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.