Sunday, July 14, 2013

PNC Suitcase Card

I've been bitten by the POP N CUT bug.  Yesterday I posted a card made with the Coffee Cup Die and today is a card I made for a friend who is leaving soon for a big trip abroad.  She and her hubby will be gone for 28 days on a great trip that she has been looking forward to for some time.  Hope you have a wonderful time Cheri.




I used the Pop N Cut Suitcase Die along with the companion die for all the small details.  I love the little corners, the buckle and the small tag where I put Cheri's initials and the number 28 for the amount of time they will be traveling.

I stamped the ship on the card before folding and then topped it with the word "Adventure" from the Travel Signs Embossing folder set.

 
I embossed the compass and cut it out and then added a little Distress Ink.  I added a few little tidbits from my travel stash and a Remnant Rub Pointy Finger.

Products Used

 

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good friend to make her a cool card like this! I adore all of your choices - love the texture on the suitcase and the stamped ship background - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.