Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Vintage (or not) Finds

We a have just returned yesterday from our trip so I have been busy taking care of the stuff that always needs doing when you come home.

With two months on the road there was time to collect lots of goodies.  We like to go to antique shops, craft fairs, flea markets and brew pubs.  Here are few goodies that I picked up along the way.


















Some are for the home but most are for projects that will sooner or later end up right here on the blog.  Lots of it is Vintage but most is just stuff I found  for fun. As you can see, there are a couple flying pigs, vintage glass and brass knobs and handles, a wooden tape measure and a crusty-rusty old apple corer that just called my name.

I've been working on some cards using the new Pop N Cut dies from
 Karen Burniston and Sizzix.   Hope to post some soon.

S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.