Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JOY!

Today I'm going to a baby shower, something I haven't done in awhile.  I already had a gift but when I found out the baby came a couple weeks early and is a girl I got busy and created this additional gift. 

I dug around in my stash and found this frame that I got at one of our local craft stores.  I had some Graphic 45 "Little Darlings Paper" so was ready to go.

The baby's name is JOY and the young parents are so excited that I thought a play on words would be fun.  Oh JOY, she is here!


This was a fast and easy project, only a couple hours to put together.  I simply glued the paper to the frame, edged all around with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and added flowers and words cut with my Sizzix Dies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.